Who We Are
AMPED2PLAY INC. was created as an answer to the critical need in education, health, and business for solutions to account for our loss of physical, cognitive, and social ability to adapt in times of change.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to empower people and organizations to lead inclusively, by recognizing the strength in diversity.
Our vision is to build more inclusive organizations by challenging and changing their relationship with accessibility, resilience, risk and reconnection.
What We Do
We move your organization from diversity to inclusion, with training that people WANT to be a part of. Our Applied Play Experiences create sustainable change that lasts a lifetime by returning people to a place of connection, resiliency, trust and performance
Our AMPED team provides knowledgeable, meaningful, and implementable solutions.
Our deliverables consider people of all ages as a potential audience that can benefit.
Our clients are encouraged to become a part of diversity discovery, leading to inclusive practice and recognition of every individual’s unique abilities.
Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO)
Brandi brings a creative and innovative combination of training and subject matter expertise to her leadership role as Chief Knowledge Officer of AMPED2PLAY Inc. Brandi’s exceptional knowledge of inclusion strategies, implementation solutions and user directed tools reflects her Adapted Physical Activity and Play Development Specialist experience, now reflected in the vision and mission of AMPED2PLAY.
- 20 Years as a Post-Secondary Education Instructor, Adapted Physical Activity and Inclusion Specialist
- Bachelor of Education (Special Education), a Master of Arts, Physical Education.
- Therapeutic Play Specialist.
- International resource in inclusive, therapeutic play solutions for education, healthcare, and business.
- Co-Founder of Red Deer Adapted Sports Association and Program Design for Play2Move and Play2Learn for children with disabilities and their families.
- Designer and Lead Instructor for all Diversity and Inclusion Training and Programming.
- Member of The Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS).
- Award-winning Scholar and Instructor
- Canadian best selling author of ‘Return To Play: Rebuilding Resilience, Risk and Reconnection’, and Podcast Host of “Play For A Change.”
Ozzie has a diverse background spanning over 30 years of coaching experience at all levels of athlete development including Paralympic and Olympic high-performance program delivery, and over 35 years of industry and academic experience in the resource, technology, information, space and defense sectors as a Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), subject matter expert, innovator and project lead. Ozzie continues to consult to a variety worldwide leaders, managers, and teams.
- A Canadian Chartered Professional Coach (CHPC) and Canadian Paralympic Hall of Fame Coach.
- Chair of the COVID-19 Task Force for World Para-Snowsport.
- Head of Technical Controls and Officiating with World Para-Alpine Skiing.
- A member of the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) World Para-Alpine Sport Technical Committee.
- An International Ski Federation (FIS) Alpine Skiing Technical Delegate, serving as a senior official at events in North America, Europe and Asia since 2005, continuing a progression of key roles in sport at the international level.
- An internationally recognized professional speaker and member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS), having presented throughout North America, Asia, Australia, Europe and the United Kingdom.
M.SC., CHPC, GISP
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Our Services are:
- Built from Experience and Expertise
Which service is best for your needs?
Talk to one of our AMPED professionals today